Looking around my closet the past week or so I realized my shoe collection needs a bit of an upgrade. Somehow in the past year or so I have only purchased flats. I am not sure why I have been gravitating to them, but that seriously needs to change! As I was searching for the perfect shoe for the past few events I have found myself with a very small selection to chose from ... and that just won't do!
Even though they are super cute flats ... don't you think?
Here are my picks from the current sale ... ones I know you will adore!
2. Oh heavens ... I love these! And they are half price with the sale ... Now just to decide, grey or black? Aren't they adorable?
3. Pink pumps and with a bow? Not even a thought ... and they are 40% off with the sale!!
4. Love, love, love these!! And the t-strap would be so amazing with a pencil skirt or rolled up jeans! And, of course, the black patten leather had me at hello!
5. Warm, cozy and a bow? I am all in for these. Little Bit ran off with my other Ugg boots so I need to grab a new pair in case the weather ever decides to act like Winter!
6. These $50 pumps need to be in your closet in every color they come in! I bought the nude and black, but the pink are to die for!!
The sale is the best around and since it only happens twice a year I make sure to check it out! You can't beat Nordy's in my book. Amazing shopping and impeccable customer service! Sale ends January 3 ... don't miss out!
Gotta go pick up my shoes ...